Arrival & Departure from Campus
When on campus, please abide by the established traffic flow patterns when dropping off or picking up scholars at John Adams Academy. For the most up-to-date information, please go to PARENTSQUARE.
- All traffic will be one-way
- There will be two lanes both traveling in the same direction.
- When dropping off and picking up elementary scholars, turn left into the FIRST entrance from the inner (left) lane behind the Adams buildings. Follow the flow of traffic and exit LEFT back on to the Sierra Gate loop.
- When dropping off and picking up Secondary Scholars, proceed through the loop from the outer (right) lane and turn right into the Washington building entrance. Pick up scholars and exit right on to the Sierra Gate loop.
- Please use windshield signs during elementary pick-up.
- ALL TRAFFIC must exit by turning right on Harding during the peak times of drop-off and pick-up. Use Wills Road to access Atlantic Road and the freeway, or proceed to the next light at Berry Street to make a U-turn.
- Driving through neighboring parking lots off JAA property is prohibited.
- Please do not park in other business parking lots and have scholars walk to your car. This disrupts the flow of traffic, is disruptive to our neighbors and dangerous for our scholars. If this occurs you will be required to meet with administration.
- For the safety of all scholars and pets, please leave pets at home during drop-off and pick-up.
- Never leave children unattended inside your vehicle for any reason or any duration of time.
- All parents and scholars must use designated crosswalks to access the campus from parking lots. Parents of young scholars should escort their scholars through the crosswalks.
Please help us keep all of our children safe by paying close attention to drop-off/pick-up guidelines to ensure the safety of each member of our community. When on campus, please abide by the established traffic flow patterns when dropped off or picking up scholars at John Adams Academy.